Special MAOHN Members Meeting Scheduled Friday, March 9, 2018
This announcement has 1 attachment:
When: Friday, March 9, 2018 - 2:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Cleary’s Pub – Banquet Room
117 E Grand River Ave.
Howell, MI 48843
Landscape 2018: Ensuring Best Practices in Occupational Health and Case Management
CE’s 1.5 Hours
President DVD Associates LLC,
Cost to Members: Free
This program will identify business issues impacting organizations, workforces and the resulting implications for the occupational health and case management professional. Topics will include: business trends, medical marijuana, opioids and substance abuse/use, bullying, telehealth/telemedicine, interstate practice, benchmarks, disability management, ADA/AA update, disaster responses, and related resources.
- Identify five (5) trending business issues impacting organizations
- Identify three social issues impacting today's workforce and its implication(s) for the organization
- Identify at least three issues which impact your professional practice
- Review specific emergency response and disaster management resources.
- Identify and review (5) professional resources to improve daily practice
To register email Dee Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org